Day Abseil Adventure
Experience the rush of abseiling
Enjoy uninterrupted views of Brisbane
A full safety briefing and safety equipment
Scale Kangaroo Point Cliffs
Abseil down 20m high cliffs
Step off the edge of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and into a vertical world! Abseiling is the ultimate rush. You will be abseiling down the 20 metre high cliffs in no time... No experience necessary! Abseiling sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes instruction, a safety briefing (where you will learn how to abseil) and equipment. Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife. Safety equipment includes a helmet, harness, rope and gloves.
- 1.5 hour Abseiling session
- All tuition and equipment
- Showers and sunscreen
- Stepping off the edge of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and into a vertical world
- Abseiling is the ultimate rush
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of Brisbane
- Conquer your fears and glide over the edge of the cliffs
- 20m high cliffs to abseil down
- Tours depart Friday's and Saturday's at 4pm. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure
- Park at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs next to 'The Cliffs Cafe', walk down the cliff stairs, turn right and walk 300m
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes (pants necessary), activewear is recommended
- Enclosed shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Hair tie for long hair
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- The minimum age for Abseiling is 12 years of age. Participants under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- No experience is necessary as each session includes instruction, a safety briefing and equipment
Terms And Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.