Skyline Gondola Te Puia and Polynesian Spa Pass
Combine and SAVE!
Take a ride on the Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Relax in the Rotorua Polynesian Spa
Explore the geothermal area of Te Puia
Experience the Maori cultural centre in New Zealand
Observe students in the National Carving and Weaving School
How It Works
- Purchase your package
- Upon completion of purchase, you will receive a voucher that you present on arrival to each activity
- You have total flexibility as to when you want to visit a particular attraction
- You can also choose to visit attractions over several days as the Passes are open dated
- This pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Entry to Skyline Rotorua Gondola
- Entry to Polynesian Spa (Pavillion or Family Pools)
- Entry to Te Puia
- Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama of the city and sparkling Lake Rotorua
- Relax with a rejuvenating soak in this award-winning geothermal hot mineral pool spa complex at Polynesian Spa
- Visit Te Puia, the premier Maori Culrural Centre in New Zealand, where you'll explore the geothermal valley of bubbling mud pools, steaming vents and the world famous Pohutu Geyser which explodes up to 30 metres in the air
- Te Puia is also the Maori Arts and Crafts Insitute of New Zealand, so you can also observe students at work in the National Carving and Weaving Schools keeping the traditional arts alive
- Skyline Gondola is open from at 9am till late
- Polynesian Spa is open from 8am to 10pm
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer
- Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm)
- Visits to all attractions can be achieved easily in one day, although this can be extended over more than one day if a more leisurely time is desired
- Skyline Rotorua is situated just north of Rotorua city on Fairy Springs Road, next door to Rainbow Springs
- Polynesian Spa is situated in the centre of the Central Business District in Hinemoa Street
- Te Puia is situated at the Southern end of Fenton Street, which runs into Hemo Road, just before you get to State Highway 5
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present to each attraction on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this package
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!