Rotorua Attractions Super Pass
Paradise Valley Springs
Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Lunch at Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar
Rotorua Polynesian Spa
Te Puia Indigenous Evening Experience
Maori Hangi dinner
This Rotorua super pass includes four essential Rotorua attractions in one value for money combo! Visit such regional highlights as entertaining wildlife park Paradise Valley Springs and its family of lions, alpacas & sheep, a ride on the Skyline Rotorua Gondola that includes a delicious buffet lunch at the Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar, entrance to the Rotorua Polynesian Spa for some indulgent relaxation in naturally-heated rock pools, and cap it off with an evening at the Te Puia Te Po Indigenous Evening Experience with an authentic Maori Hangi dinner feast!
At Paradise Valley Springs, walk amongst the treetops, view the crystal clear spring waters and see an assortment of native and exotic wildlife including a pride of lions, birds, wallabies and more. Next, take a ride on the Skyline Gondola 900 metres above Rotorua to to the top of Mt Ngongataha for panoramic views of the city's geothermal landscape and Lake Rotorua. This experience also includes a buffet lunch at the summit while you enjoy the views. Slow down and relax at the Polynesian Spa where you can soak in natural geothermal hot mineral waters fed from two natural springs. Finally, visit to Te Puia Te Po for an evening of storytelling, entertainment and a traditional Maori meal.
Make the most out of your time in Rotorua with the super pass and save money while experiencing the best this unmissable New Zealand region has to offer- Book it online here today!
How It Works
- Purchase your package
- Upon completion of purchase, you will receive a voucher that you present on arrival to each activity
- You can also choose to visit attractions over several days as the Passes are open dated
- This pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Paradise Valley Springs
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola Ride including Buffet Lunch
- Polynesian Spa (Lake Spa)
- Te Puia Te Po Indigenous Evening Experience with Hangi Dinner
- Transfers are not included and you will need to make your own way to the individual experiences
- Stroll through the Paradise Valley Springs, a beautifully presented New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife park, along with a pride of African Lions
- Spectacular views of Rotorua can be enjoyed over lunch in the Stratsofare Restaurant and Bar
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the award-winning geothermal hot water spa complex at the Polynesian Spa
- Experience spine tingling Maori cultural performance followed by a delicious hangi dinner at Te Puia
- Paradise Valley is open every day from 8am until dark with last entry at 5pm. The lion feeding is at 2:30pm every day
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late
- Polynesian Spa opening hours are 8am – 10pm
- Te Puia Te Po – Starts at 6.15pm and finishes at 9pm
- Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar operates Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Paradise Valley is situated on Paradise Valley Rd, Rotorua 3072
- Skyline Rotorua is situated just north of Rotorua city on Fairy Springs Road, next door to Rainbow Springs
- Polynesian Spa is situated in the centre of the Central Business District in Hinemoa Street
- Te Puia is situated at the Southern end of Fenton Street, which runs into Hemo Road, just before you get to State Highway 5
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present to each attraction on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this package
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!