Velocity Valley Activity Packages
Choose Activities from:
Rotorua 43m Bungy
- A choice of packages allowing you to experience the Agrojet, Freefall Extreme, Swop, Shweeb Racer or the Rotorua Bungy activities
- Complimentary scheduled transfers twice daily from the Rotorua CBD
- Want to try something absolutely unique? Then get your race face on, lie down and pedal as fast as you can! This is one of the world's most efficient human-powered machines - suspended aerodynamic racing pods! You can race at up to 50kph (30mph) against the clock, your friends or foes in a 600m race. The bullet-shaped recumbent (meaning lie back) pods run under two inverse tracks that weave 200m long and ride 5m high. Feel the inertia as you swing around every corner and beat the rest to be the best! A minimum height of 1.1 metres and maximum of 2 metres
- This ain't no scenic jet boat ride... launch to 100kph (62 mph) in the blink of an eye and experience 3G's of force in NZ's fastest jet boat and the world's first ever jet-sprint. Professional drivers take you over a high octane sprint course, weaving around islands and finishing with a full 360 degree spin that will leave you breathless. A minimum height of 0.9 metres, maximum weight of 130kg.
- Pull the cord, take the ride! Dive head first into the action on the Swoop super swing! The thrill is significantly enhanced by securing you in body harnesses rather than being seated in a rigid structure. Feel the anticipation rise as you and up to two friends are slowly elevated to 40m (141 ft) high, where you will release your own rip- cord, sending your plummeting down to earth. The cables catch you just in time at exhilarating speeds of up to 130kph (80mph). A minimum height of 1 metre, no maximum weight. Combined weight of 3 tonne allowance
- Freefall Xtreme is the closest you will get to being a super hero as you fly on a giant wind column! Our Trained staff provide you with a flight suit, training and a few tips and tricks before you head out onto the flight zone. Our team stays with you the entire time to ensure that you make the most of your free flight experience and they’ll even put you through a few twists, spins and barrel rolls. Fly for longer than freefalling from a plane. It's real quick and easy to do it again when you are hooked - just double your time and climb straight back on board! There is plenty of room for friends and family to watch you fly and it will have them laughing till their sides hurt! A Minimum weight 25kg, maximum weight of 150kg
- Experience Velocity Valley’s biggest adrenaline rush! Take the ultimate leap of faith from 43m – with New Zealand’s best value bungy! It’s called terminal velocity cos when you fall…well, you can work it out.
- Sinlge or tandem bungys are available at this jump site
- The transfers depart at 10.30am and 1.30pm. This is a direct transfer, no other stops are mad
- Open from 9am to 5pm every day of School/Summer holidays; Open Thursday - Monday 9am to 4pm
- Return courtesy transport available from all Rotorua central accommodation locations at 10.30am and 1.30pm daily. This also includes the Rotorua i-Site Information Centre. This must be booked directly through the operator, contact details will be provided on booking voucher
- 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha
- Directions from Rotorua : Take SH5 north, travel 2.2km along Fairy Springs Road from the Lake Road intersection, this road leads into Ngongotaha Road. Keep driving for 2km then turn left on to SH5, drive for 1.1km, then take first left onto Paradise Valley Road, 500m on your right
- A family consists of 2 Adults and up to 4 children
- The activities in the packages can be shared amongst all members in the family
- The choice of any six rides is from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
- The choice of any eight rides is from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
- The choice of any ten rides is from: Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop or Shweeb Racer
- You can go on more than once on any ride
Terms And Conditions
- Fully accessible for those with physical disabilities. Our activities cater for a wide variety of abilities. Staff are available to assist where required
- If you are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck or back problems, epilepsy, a neurological disorder you should not participate in any of the above activities. You should seek medical advice first
- Agrojet: Minimum 1 metre tall
- Swoop: Minimum height of 1 metre
- Shweeb: Minimum 1.3 metres tall & a maximum of 2 metres
- Freefall Xtreme: Minimum 20 kgs and 5 years old
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!