Bay of Islands Half Day Guided Tour
Half day guided tour!
Horseshoe shaped waterfall at Haruru!
Hear local Maori Legend Stories
- Half day guided kayak tour
- Refreshments; fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Hotel transfers
- Waitangi Beach
- Paddle up the sheltered waters of the Waitangi Estuary
- Spend time exploring the fascinating Mangrove Forests
- The unique horseshoe shaped waterfall at Haruru
- Approximately 3 - 4 hour tour
- Departs daily from Waitangi Beach, 10am and 2pm
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- A hat
- Bug repellent
- Change of clothes
- During the warmer months shorts, t shirt and a light jacket is sufficient. During the colder months we suggest a quick drying fabric such as polypropylene to be worn underneath your t shirt and jacket
- Should you choose to bring a camera, wrap it in at least two hole-free plastic bags. We have disposable water-proof cameras for sale at our base (great for underwater shots at the waterfall!) We recommend a drybag if possible
- Please note paddling inside the Mangrove Forest is tide dependent
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!