Auckland Maori Culture Day Tour
Full day tour with Maori guide
Views of Manukau Harbour
Lunch, snacks & bottled water
Travel with a high-end luxury award-winning tour provider
All taxes and park fees Included
- Fully guided service in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off within Auckland’s Downtown area (for airport pick-up or drop-off please refer to our private tours).
- Tour times: 9am to 5pm.
- Complimentary snacks, water and lunch also included.
- 2-15 passengers shared, small group tour basis.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
- The Arataki Visitor Centre at the gateway to Auckland's famous West Coast with its very interesting displays and magnificent views over the Manukau Harbour;
- Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa, (ancient forest of Tiriwa) the indigenous forest covering the Waitakere Ranges to the west of Auckland.
- Walk among unique indigenous trees and plants, learn their Maori names and their importance as both food and medicine.
- Meet some of our shy bush-dwelling native birds. Hear the lore and legends of the bush.
- Spectacular ocean vistas along Auckland’s wild West Coast in our famous Waitakere Ranges;
- Unique indigenous flora and fauna;
- Te Taihauuru (the famous ‘Wild West Coast’) with its the unique and spectacular black sand beaches, windswept cliffs and roaring surf
- We visit the most stunning of all the black sand beaches on Auckland's famous West Coast!
- Ancient native rainforest including our New Zealand Christmas Trees (Pohutukawa Trees) and our amazing Kauri Trees, some of the world's great trees
- Pickup 9am and drop-off 5pm from your downtown Auckland accommodation
What To Bring
- Walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Your camera and a smile
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- After booking has been confirmed and 30+ days: No charge. From 8 to 29 days: 20%. From 48 hours to 7 days: 50%. Less than 48 hours or no-shows: 100%.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!