Dark Sky Gold Stars Sunset Dinner
What you need to know
- Weather is vital as telescopes are affected by wind, clouds and rain. Weather forecasts are unreliable until the day of the tour. By 3pm you will be notified if the careful examination by astronomers of weather and cloud forecasts are favourable for the tour. Tours may commence earlier or later than scheduled.
- Darkest Moon Phase 1st Quarter 2021 Event Dates:
- 15 January, 12 February, 14 February (special Valentine's Day), 13 March, 16 April 2021
- We recommend Mannum Motel, Mannum Caravan Park or River Shack Rentals for overnight accommodation. When booking, be sure to let them know you are travelling with Juggle House!
- Dress warm, it can get cold at night time even in summer.
- A minimum of 6 confirmed passengers is required before the tour will depart.
- This tour is not a private charter unless the maximum of 11 passengers is reached by numbers in your group. This means you may be sharing the ride with others. Private charters are available on request, and the full capacity fare may be charged accordingly.
- Luxury travel in comfortable small group tour vehicle/s to the internationally accredited Mid Murray Dark Sky Reserve area and return.
- Use of provided telescope and red torch lights to view stars, constellations, planets, clusters and galaxies
- Useful guided tips to help you connect to the night sky through stargazing
- Astrophotography - Bring your own digital camera & tripod for techniques to capture awe inspiring starry night skies.
- Main meal at Swan Reach Hotel (drinks own cost)
- Complimentary glass of bubbles at Big Bend Cliffs stargazing.
- Guided tour of Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Archaeological Cultural site
- Insightful and light-hearted commentary on your journey, about townships and locations between destinations
- Fully enclosed trailer for transporting equipment and luggage upon request
- This tour is approximately 7 hours
- 4 Randell Street, Mannum, South Australia, 5238,
- Tour departs from Arnold Park, Mannum (next to the Visitor Information Centre).
- Without written notice or attending on the confirmed booking date - no refund under any circumstances.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.