Adelaide Oval Day Roof Climb
Two hour guided roof top day climb
One of Australia's most popular stadiums
Spectacular views of the stadium & Adelaide
Receive a group photo, certificate & cap
Great introduction to Adelaide
Perfect experience for the sports fan
Under the leadership of experienced Roof Climb Leaders, you'll be led on a journey to the highest points of Adelaide Oval, one of the most iconic sports fields in the country! With this Adelaide Oval Roof climb, you'll be able to take in views of the oval and its surrounding region in the best light with the bright green oval looking picture perfect in front of you.
Providing you with a unique view of the region, the approximate 2-hour Adelaide Oval Roof Climb includes a group photo at the top of the climb, a completion certificate and a souvenir cap to help remember this incredible experience. The Adelaide Oval Roof Climb is suitable for kids over the age of 8 years with those between 8 and 15 years requiring adult supervision during the climb.
Adelaide Oval Roof Day Climbs depart on a daily basis with all participants, kitted up in climb suits and harnesses before the tour begins.
Ideal for sports fans and visitors looking to gain a unique view of the greater Adelaide region, book your Adelaide Oval Roof Climb Day online today!
- SAVE 10%. Valid for Sale until 31st October 2023.
- Valid for experiences 14 October 2023 to 11 December 2023 ONLY
- 90-110 minute guided Adelaide Oval Roof Climb experience
- Complimentary group photo
- Achievement certificate
- Souvenir Roof Climb cap
- Stunning views of Adelaide city
- Trained Roof Climb leaders guide you across the highest points of the Adelaide Oval roof
- Marvel at some of Adelaide's most recognised landmarks
- One of Australia's most popular sporting stadiums
- Great experience for sports fans
- Receive a group photo, completion certificate and souvenir cap
- Transfers from Adelaide hotels
- Additional photos and merchandise which are available for purchase at the conclusion of your Roof Climb
- Climb times are seasonal and subject to change
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for your Roof Climb experience. Check-in is required a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your Climb time
- Adelaide Oval Roof Climb's start and finish at the Adelaide Oval's Western Stand. Briefing and debriefing's take place in the RoofClimb Centre, located in the South West corner on Level 1, Riverbank Stand
What To Bring
- Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing on the day of the RoofClimb (t-shirt and shorts for summer, long sleeves and pants for winter). You will be provided with a special Roof Climb suit to put on over your clothes
- Wear comfortable, rubber soled shoes with sufficient grip. Running, hiking or sports shoes will be sufficient
- Participants must be a minimum height of 120cm and a maximum weight of 136kg
- Participants over the age of 75yrs must have a Medical Clearance Form signed by their doctor
- Participants must be a minimum of 8yrs of age at the time of the scheduled Roof Climb
- Children aged 8-15yrs must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children)
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your climb time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Camps: 15 - 26 April 2024. Book today!
Bring your family to Ingalalla Falls for a fun, free adventure: a stunning waterfall, picnic grounds, playground & lookout points. Dogs are welcome!
Visit one of the best family friendly beaches Adelaide has, with shallow water for kids to swim safely, and many more outdoor activities Adelaide has.
Visit Brighton Beach, SA, for swimming, family picnics, beach walks, sculptures by the sea and watching beautiful Adelaide sunsets!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.