Adelaide City Morning Sightseeing Tour
Visit Adelaide's most famous city sights
Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
Morning pick up from selected Adelaide Hotels
Emerse yourself in the classical Adelaide culture
See the beautiful tree-lined streets & cultural precinct
Take in all the essential highlights of South Australia's capital on this half day Adelaide city tour covering its architecture, landmarks, gardens and more. Renowned for its churches, gourmet food and a great array of greenery as well as a touch of European influence, Adelaide is a city with sights that are many and varied. On this tour, you'll depart from the city centre at 9:15 am and board a comfortable, air-conditioned coach to visit some of the must-see spots in the CBD.
You'll take in its cultural district, lovely botanic gardens and many historic buildings as your informative driver/guide details all of the city's history, which help to give Adelaide its undeniable charm. Enjoy a tasty morning tea, then disembark and get a firsthand look at core highlights such as the lovely, intricately detailed architecture of St. Peter's Cathedral - one of Australia's most impressive churches- then head to the National Wine Centre of Australia and enjoy free time to explore the Wine Discovery Journey Museum.
Tours depart Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:15am (earlier for those using the hotel transfer) and return around 12:15pm. Covering Adelaide's icons at an efficient pace and at a great price, this half day Adelaide city tour is ideal for first-time visitors to the city wanting to ensure they don't miss out on any of its unique offerings.
- Morning pick up from selected Adelaide Hotels
- Adelaide city sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
- Take in in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest
- Discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards and surrounding parklands
- Drive by the University, Library, Art Gallery and Museum
- Travel through historic North Adelaide to see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings
- Marvel at the iconic St Peters Cathedral, a landmark in the city of Adelaide
- Visit the famous Adelaide Oval, one of the world's most picturesque sporting grounds
- Enjoy free time to explore the Wine Discovery Journey Museum at the National Wine Centre of Australia
- Tours depart at 9.15am and return at 12.15pm
- Tours operate Tuesday and Friday
- Check-in at least 20 minutes prior to departure
- Tour departs from Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- Please note itinerary is subject to change without notice
- The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection
- This tour does not include a visit to Glenelg; passengers are encouraged to catch the tram from the CBD to Glenelg at the end of this tour (Trams operate at regular intervals and fares can be purchased on board)
- Cancellation of a booking or part thereof will incur the following fees
- More than 3 days before departure – Full refund
- Between 24 hours and 3 days before departure - $50 per person or 50% of total cost whichever is greater
- Within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Adelaide and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time if required. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Camps: 15 - 26 April 2024. Book today!
Bring your family to Ingalalla Falls for a fun, free adventure: a stunning waterfall, picnic grounds, playground & lookout points. Dogs are welcome!
Visit one of the best family friendly beaches Adelaide has, with shallow water for kids to swim safely, and many more outdoor activities Adelaide has.
Visit Brighton Beach, SA, for swimming, family picnics, beach walks, sculptures by the sea and watching beautiful Adelaide sunsets!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
BOUNCE After Dark: 12 April 2024. Book today!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.