Sydney Harbour Cruise - 90 Minutes
Sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
Cruise past the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
90 minute cruise
Photo opportunities along the way
Unlock the magic of Sydney Harbour on this sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sun and fresh air as you absorb all the iconic highlights and everything in between on a morning or afternoon session. The world's most beautiful city harbour is best explored from the water and passengers will learn about the top landmarks with a live commentary and its history as you cruise by.
Start or end your day with a moment of relaxation and serenity as you explore the waterways on this 1.5 hour Sydney Harbour cruise. Enjoy the world class views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Botanic Gardens, waterfront mansions and breathtaking skyline from a unique vantage point. Sydney sightseeing cruises are a wonderful activity for locals and tourists alike with small group sizes and complimentary tea and coffee provided for passengers' enjoyment.
- Morning or afternoon cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Tea/coffee/water station
- Live commentary
- Discover why Sydney Harbour is so admired across the globe
- Departing from Circular Quay, you will pass by all the iconic highlights
- Enjoy live commentary from a knowledgeable skipper
- Make sure to bring your camera as there will be countless photo opportunities along the way
- Morning cruise departs at 10:15am and returns at 11:45am
- Afternoon cruise departs 2:30pm and returns at 4pm
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for this experience.
- This experience departs from the wharf, Eastern Pontoon in Circular Quay.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a licensed bar on board if you wish to purchase drinks
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing as it may become cooler at sea
- This experience runs with a maximum of 80 participants
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!