Sunset Kayaking Session on Sydney Harbour
90 minute Sydney Harbour kayaking tour
Get your photos of the iconic sights at sunset
Kayaks fitted out by LED lights to lead the way
Suited to all skill levels
A fun, safe and unique kayak paddle session
Friendly, qualified guides
Admire an extraordinary sunset and soak up the atmosphere on a one-of-a-kind kayaking session taking place on Sydney Harbour. Spend 90 minutes on the water taking in the iconic landmarks from a whole new perspective at dusk with special kayaks that are fitted out with LED lights to light up your route as you paddle along the glistening evening waters.
Don’t worry if you’ve never kayaked before or it's been a while. Before you begin the session, guides will provide a safety briefing and get you prepared for this leisurely Sydney Harbour kayaking tour. Take advantage of superb photo opportunities from every angle as you witness the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the water at dusk. Whether you’re a local or visitor, this must be on your bucket list of things to do in Sydney.
- 90 minute kayak trip
- Friendly, qualified guides
- Induction session
- Kayak gear
- Safety equipment
- Complimentary photos
- A fun, safe and unique kayak paddle session suited to all skill levels
- See the city from a new perspective at dusk
- Get your photos of the iconic sights of the Harbour on the water
- This experience departs at 7pm
- Please allow approximately two hours for this experience including a 90 minute kayak tour
- This experience departs from Lavender Bay Boat Ramp, taking you around the harbour to see the sights and come back to the same location. You can reach Lavender Bay by Sydney buses, trains, and there is free street parking available nearby
What To Bring
- Please bring spare clothes and shoes to change into afterwards as you may get wet
- Please note we have four single kayaks and four double kayaks for each experience
- Our paddle sessions are suited to all skill levels, we welcome paddlers over 12 years of age
- It is a light physical activity
- 12 people is the maximum number of our groups
- This experience is not exactly appropriate for spectators
- Providing you with an enjoyable and safe experience is our priority, if weather conditions aren't looking great, a rescheduling option will be offered
- Please consider the season, the weather and time of day, and layer up if necessary
- The boat ramps are generally wheelchair accessible
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!