South Coast Canyoning - Rainforest Canyon
Challenging canyoning adventure
Rock slides, jumps, abseiling & more
Stunning rainforest scenery
Includes transfers from Sydney
Great for adventure-lovers
All equipment provided
Take your canyoning experience to the next level with this South Coast tour offering a blend of abseiling, rock jumps, slides and boulder hopping through the Blue Mountains. Join your experienced, professional guides as you don your required canyoning equipment including a wetsuit, harness, backpack and helmet and then venture into this stunning rainforest area of Australia. Along the way you'll perform a variety of physical challenges that come with the canyoning adventure, descending your way down cascading waterfalls and sliding down natural rock slides characteristic of the Southern Highlands.
This area is covered by over 1000 hectares of raw, natural rainforest, which forms the ideal backdrop as you wade through waste-deep water, admire the tranquil sounds of native birds, and battle your way through the midsts of tangled vines. Stop for lunch amongst this picturesque locale to recharge your batteries along the way, before the second half of the journey where a series of epic abseils begin! With all necessary equipment as well as return transfers from Sydney included, this South Coast canyoning tour is a challenging and adventurous way to explore the scenic natural back country of New South Wales.
Tours depart from the Sutherland Railway Station at 7am to embark on the five abseils that await you. With the majority of equipment supplied, all you're asked to bring is a change of clothes, running shoes, swimmers, a full 1 litre bottle of water and a towel. Book your advanced level rainforest canyoning tour on the South Coast of the Blue Mountains online today!
- Thick wetsuit
- Canyoning harness
- Backpack and a helmet
- Return transfers from Sutherland Station
- 5 Abseils
- Short swims
- Rock jumps up to 8 metres
- Natural rock slides
- Beautiful scenery
- September to June
- Please meet at 7am
- Sutherland Railway Station (Bus parking area, Stand C, Western side, cnr of Adelong St and East Parade, Sutherland, NSW)
- Public transport is easily accessible
- If you are traveling by train, complimentary transfers are available, by prior arrangement only, from Albion Park Railway Station
What To Bring
- A change of clothes
- Sturdy footwear (Running shoes)
- Swimming attire
- 1L Water bottle (Full)
- Towel – Waterproof camera
- You must have the ability to swim
- Wetsuits will be provided, so please provide body weights of all participants at time of booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The displayed from price may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you (Load to products that have variable pricing)
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements (Load to products that are bookable and you know we don't receive block outs from) • Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers) • Cruise vessel subject to change without notice (Load to cruises only)
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!