Featherdale Wildlife Park Tickets
Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry for a self-guided tour
Free presentations throughout the day
Feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu
Free walk-through Koala Sanctuary
Great day out for kids
Located approximately 40 minutes from Sydney
Visit one of Sydney's top wildlife attractions with a ticket to Featherdale Wildlife Park and see all your favourite Aussie animals up close. Located around a 45 minute drive to the north-west of the Sydney CBD, Featherdale is a hidden gem of Australian wildlife attractions and offers plenty of chances for visitors to interact directly with some truly iconic Aussie creatures including koalas, kangaroos and much more all in an environment that gives them plenty of space and in which they are well cared for. Set amongst a lush bush setting, Featherdale is home to over 2000 native Australian animals spanning more than 260 species spread out over a wide yet well laid out 7 acre area.
Whilst at the park, you'll be able to take part in a variety of wildlife presentations put on by the park's keepers where you'll see some cute and awe-inspiring wildlife in action - learn about wombats, cassowaries, crocodiles and more, hand-feed the kangaroos (additional cost), and truly immerse yourself in the Australian animal kingdom. In addition, Featherdale Wildlife Park also has a farmyard with an assortment of farm animals for kids to pat, feed and otherwise interact with. Couple all of the above with great and friendly staff and you've got one of Sydney's best days out for the whole family - so be sure to buy your Featherdale Wildlife Park tickets online today.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park one day entry
- Wildlife presentations
- NEW walk-through Koala Sanctuary
- Private Keeper Walk
- Private Animal Encounter
- Breakfast with Koala
- Food and beverages
- Personal Koala Encounter
- Australia's unique wildlife in a natural bush setting
- Walk-Through Koala Sanctuary
- Hand feed a kangaroo or wallaby (animal food purchase separately)
- Enjoy a face-to-face encounter and have a photo with one of our friendly koalas (extra cost)
- Learn about wombats, cassowaries, crocodiles as you meander around one of Australia's largest private collections of Australian native animals and bird life
- Perfect photo taking opportunities
- Featherdale Wildlife Park is open daily from 8am to 5pm (hours may vary)
- Closed Christmas Day, 25th December
- Featherdale Wildlife Park is located at 217-229 Kildare Rd, Doonside, Sydney, NSW (near Blacktown)
- If travelling on public transport from the Sydney CBD, take the North Shore and Western Line train to Blacktown Station. Head to Bus Stand E just outside of the station and take bus number 729 for a 10 minute ride which will drop you right outside the front gates of Featherdale Wildlife Park
- If driving your own vehicle, head to Blacktown via the M4 or via the M2 & M7
- For the health of the animals, staff and other guests, smoking is not permitted within the park grounds. A designated smoking area has been provided for the convenience of guests outside the grounds near the car park exit
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!