3 Hour Sydney Harbour Sailing Cruise
What you need to know
This is a very popular Sydney activity. Hop aboard a luxury sailing yachts and be part of the crew. Trim the sails or have a try on the helm as you navigate past Sydney's historical attractions, luxury homes and beautiful bays and beaches.
The friendly skipper will show you the ropes and can teach you the basic fundaments of sailing. Or if you prefer, just sit back and relax as you glide under sail around the world famous Sydney Harbour. This is a safe and exciting way to see Sydney.
- 3 hour sailing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages are not provided but BYO is fine
- Enjoy incredible views of some of Sydney's most famous attractions
- 3 hours sailing on a luxury yacht
- Learn the basic fundamentals of sailing or just sit back and relax
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Historical attractions
- Luxury Homes
- Beautiful Bays and Beaches
- 3 hour sailing cruises depart daily at 1pm and return at 4pm from the National Maritime Museum, Darling Harbour
- Vessel subject to change without notice
What To Bring
- Sense of fun
- Not recommended for children under 7
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.