15HP Karting Challenge - 3 x 10 Minute Intervals - 17+ Years
Race around one of Australia's best outdoor kart tracks
Sweeping bends, challenging chicane and hair-raising straights
Reach speeds up to 75km/h
Get the pulse-racing at the Picton Karting Track
Enjoy three 10 minute races around the track
Drivers 17+ years can compete in a fast and furious race
Get set for an exhilarating go kart racing experience in rural Picton, one hour's drive south of Sydney. Buckle up and get behind the wheel of 15HP go karts delivering a surprising amount of torque. Speed effortlessly around the outdoor go kart track with transponders timing your drive to 1/1000th of a second, lap by lap.
Racers will enjoy 3 x 10 minute races at this world class facility in Picton. Tackle hair raising blends, chicanes and exhilarating straights as you master the track in a race against family, friends or other competitors. Drivers must be 17 years or older to join the race. Step up to the challenge and book a go karting experience near Sydney this weekend.
- 3 x 10 minute karting sessions on the race track
- Safety training and debriefing
- Equipment including helmet, race suit, and kart hire
- Lap time sheet
- Track Driver's Licence at a value of $10 and is valid for 12 months, includes personal balaclava
- Kart around one of Australia's best outdoor kart tracks
- Sweeping bends, challenging chicane and hair-raising hairpins
- Experience the adrenaline of go kart racing like never before
- Available weekdays and weekends from 10am to 5pm (except Tuesdays)
- Please allow 1.5-2 hours for the entire experience
- The experience is 3 x 10 minute sessions with 15 minutes breaks in between
- This experience is located at 200 Picton Road, Picton NSW 2571
What To Bring
- Please wear comfortable, enclosed flat-soled shoes - no thongs or sandals
- Your briefing will be held in a group of approximately 1-25 people.
- 15HP Adult kart drivers must be 17 of age and over
- There is a maximum weight limit of 130kg
- Must be at least 140cm tall
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!