Yungaburra Heritage and Rainforest Tour From Yungaburra
An introduction to Yungaburra Heritage Village and a snapshot of its history
Incredible 500 year old heritage listed tree Curtain Fig Tree
Living memorial The Afghanistan Avenue of Honour
Lake Eacham which was formed about 10,000 years ago
Lake Barrine which is one of the beautiful crater lakes
Crystal Caves at Atherton
- A professional local guide
- Exceptional scenic and heritage sights on the Atherton Tableland
- Access to Queensland Parks
- Entry fees to exhibits and special destinations
- You will be advised at the time of booking if there are entry fees you will have to pay.
- This tour starts in Yungaburra at 9.00am and returns to Yungaburra at 5.00pm
- Tours from Tableland – Visitor Information Centre, 2 Kehoe Place, Yungaburra.
- We often pickup and return guests to their accommodation. Please discuss this possibility with us.
- Up to 50% cancellation fee inside 48 hours of departure time.
- Cancellation fee may be needed to pay for pre-tour expenditure.
- NO SHOWS: 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise to Lady Musgrave Island from Town of 1770 and enjoy 5 hours free time to snorkel or view the Barrier Reef on island walks and glass bottom boat tours
Explore Queensland's iconic 1770 with a full day, visiting the best sights in the area aboard a purpose-built "Amphibious" vehicle for a top day out!
Come and explore the Whitsundays Coastline and surrounding islands on a 1.5 hour waterbike tour where you can pedal at your own pace.
Tour the Yungaburra Heritage Village and explore the local rainforest and waterfalls on this Cairns day tour. Book online here with zero booking fees.
Visit the pristine Lady Elliot Island on a one of a kind day trip with return scenic flights and a guided glass bottom boat snorkel you’ll never forget.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!