Port Lincoln Wildlife, Sightseeing and 4WD Tour with Lunch
Full day Port Lincoln 4WD sightseeing and wildlife adventure
Take on massive sand dunes on the Sleaford to Wanna 4WD track
Enjoy a delectable seafood lunch and visit Whalers Way
Experience the stunning coastal scenes of Port Lincoln on this full day tour
Explore quiet beaches and spot diverse wildlife
Look out for emus and kangaroos and take on the undulating sand dunes in a 4WD
Travelling through coastal bushland, unearth all the top things to do in Port Lincoln on a tailored full day 4WD day tour complete with a premium seafood lunch with local gin, wine or beer. Sitting on the south eastern tip of the Eyre Peninsula, Port Lincoln National Park boasts an excellent combination of limestone cliffs, glorious beaches and diverse wildlife.
The first stop of the day is Winter Hill Lookout for sweeping views of Port Lincoln and Boston Bay. Next, you’ll visit secluded beaches with the opportunity to spot kangaroos, wedge-tail eagles, emus and blue tonged lizards. The adventure continues with some offroad action travelling along massive windswept sand dunes from Sleaford to Wanna 4WD track for an unreal 4WD adventure before returning to Port Lincoln for a seafood lunch.
Spend the afternoon at Whales Way taking in the views of the rugged limestone coastline, caves and fur seals. Please note: from the 1st -30th Nov 2022 tours are unable to travel to Whalers Way due to property closure.
- This experience is a minimum of 2 person
- Return transfers from Port Lincoln township
- Full day 4WD tour
- Experienced local guide
- Seafood lunch
- Snacks, tea and coffee
- Free photo
- Explore quiet beaches and spot diverse wildlife
- Take on massive sand dunes on the Sleaford to Wanna 4WD track
- Enjoy a delectable seafood lunch and visit Whalers Way
- This tour departs at 8:30am
- Please be at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to departure
- This experience is eight hours in duration
- This experience takes place in Port Lincoln, SA
- This experience includes pick up and drop off in the Port Lincoln township. Please advise your address at the time of booking
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes, long pants if possible and a hat
- Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Before tour departure, passengers will be required to sign a waiver
- A basic level of mobility is required
- Minimum of two adults and a maximum of four adults and two kids
- Severe weather such as heavy rain and storms may impact the tour departure
- Wheelchair accessibility can be arranged under private tour conditions, it will be case by case depending on passengers' condition and weather conditions
- Change your booking up to 14 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 14 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join this 1 hour cruise to tour the iconic turquoise waters of Coffin Bay and visit the local oyster farm known worldwide for its deliciously, fresh oysters
Buckle up for an exciting 4WD adventure exploring Port Lincoln National Park. Stroll untouched beaches and tackle the sand dunes from Sleafood to Wanna.
Admire an extraordinary Port Lincoln sunset from a secret vantage point on this exciting off-road 4WD adventure tailored for small groups.
Explore the highlights of Port Lincoln with bonus pedal power. Strap on a helmet and enjoy a half day electric mountain bike hire touring at your own pace.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!