Port Lincoln 4WD Sunset Tour - 3.5 Hours
Experience the excitement of off-road four-wheel driving
Watch a spectacular sunset take shape over the sand dunes
Encounter a host of wildlife along the way
Spend sundown in the beautiful Port Lincoln National Park
Drive over sand dunes, encounter wildlife and admire the views
Tailored 3.5 hour small group 4WD tour
- This experience is a minimum of 2 person
- Return transfers from Port Lincoln township
- 3.5 hour 4WD tour
- Experienced local guide
- Snacks, tea and coffee
- Free photo
- Experience the excitement of off-road four-wheel driving
- Watch a spectacular sunset take shape over the sand dunes
- Encounter a host of wildlife along the way
- Please be aware the tour departure time will change depending on different seasons, it can be from 2 pm to 6:30 pm, normally the tour departs 2.5 - 3 hours before Port Lincoln sunset time
- This experience is 3.5 hours in duration
- This experience takes place in Port Lincoln, SA
- This experience includes return transfers from your Port Lincoln accommodation. Please advise your address at the time of booking
What To Bring
- Sun protection and long pants
- Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Minimum of two adults and a maximum of four adults and two kids
- Spectators are not permitted
- In extreme weather conditions the tour may be cancelled if safety is a concern. You will be contacted by the provider and rescheduled
- Wheelchair accessibility can be arranged under private tour conditions, it will be case by case depending on passengers' condition and weather conditions
- Change your booking up to 14 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 14 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Get set for an unreal 4WD adventure in Port Lincoln exploring secluded beaches, diverse wildlife and sand dunes before devouring a seafood lunch.
Join this 1 hour cruise to tour the iconic turquoise waters of Coffin Bay and visit the local oyster farm known worldwide for its deliciously, fresh oysters
Buckle up for an exciting 4WD adventure exploring Port Lincoln National Park. Stroll untouched beaches and tackle the sand dunes from Sleafood to Wanna.
Explore the highlights of Port Lincoln with bonus pedal power. Strap on a helmet and enjoy a half day electric mountain bike hire touring at your own pace.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!