3 Hour Coffin Bay Oyster Farm and Bay Tour
Spot the seals at "The Brothers" islands
World famous Coffin Bay Oysters
Experience walking around in the oyster farm
Taste freshly harvested and shucked oysters
Talk first hand with the farmers
3 hour tour
- 3 hour guided tour
- A cruise around the Coffin Bay township waterway
- Option to walk around in the water on the farm
- Some waders available to share
- Choice of tour with 1 dozen freshly harvested and shucked oysters or choice of tour with no oysters included
- Total tour time is 3 hours
- Please meet at Coffin Bay Yacht Club Berth 5, Coffin Bay SA 5607
What To Bring
- BYO Towel
- A warm jacket in case the wind comes up
- Comfortable footwear
- Children 0-5yrs strictly supervised by their parents as part of this tour.
- A minimum of 4 people for this tour so if you book we will advise you at booking time if we have the minimum numbers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Get set for an unreal 4WD adventure in Port Lincoln exploring secluded beaches, diverse wildlife and sand dunes before devouring a seafood lunch.
Join this 1 hour cruise to tour the iconic turquoise waters of Coffin Bay and visit the local oyster farm known worldwide for its deliciously, fresh oysters
Buckle up for an exciting 4WD adventure exploring Port Lincoln National Park. Stroll untouched beaches and tackle the sand dunes from Sleafood to Wanna.
Admire an extraordinary Port Lincoln sunset from a secret vantage point on this exciting off-road 4WD adventure tailored for small groups.
Explore the highlights of Port Lincoln with bonus pedal power. Strap on a helmet and enjoy a half day electric mountain bike hire touring at your own pace.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!