Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour
Friendly and fun tour guides
4WD Great Beach Drive experience
90% strike rate with seeing dolphins
Breathtaking remote beaches
Light snacks and refreshments
Stunning views of beaches and sand cliffs
- 5 - 6 hour tour (1.5 - 2 hour kayaking experience)
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
- All equipment and safety briefing
- National Park entry fees
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Noosa North Shore ferry and to Teewah Beach
- Tour guides do take pictures during the tour which can be given to you on request
- Transfers from Noosa Heads or Noosaville meeting points
- Hotel transfers
- 90 percent strike rate with seeing dolphins
- Drive along the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views of Rainbow Beach and sand cliffs
- Take in the breathtaking remote beaches
- See local Bottlenose dolphins playing and feeding up close
- Double Island Point 4WD tour
- Friendly and fun tour guides
- Tours run around low tide each day and departure times do change. Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your departure time (Tour operator details will be printed on your voucher)
PICK UP LOCATIONS
- NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
What To Bring
- Water and snacks
- Minimum ages are from 7 yrs up
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Departing from Noosa, learn to surf Australia's longest waves at an uncrowded beach at Double Island Point on this full day adventure. Book your tour here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!