Learn To Surf Australia's Longest Wave at Double Island Point Departing Noosa
Learn to ride Australia's longest wave
4X4 into the Great Sandy National Park
Surf in tropical uncrowded National Park waters
All surfing equipment is provided
Gain a great sense of spacial freedom
Experienced & fully qualified surf instructors
- A full day guided surf experience in waist-deep tropical waters on the uncrowded Great Sandy National Park
- Departing from Noosa in a specialised 4X4 vehicle with a friendly and experienced surf instructor
- Enjoy a unique 4X4 adventure into the Great Sandy National Park with breathtaking remote beaches offering an amazing sense of freedom
- Arrive at the Double Island Point, the home of Australia ’s longest and safest beginner wave stretching for over 1km on it's best days
- Your experienced and fully qualified instructors have a personal passion to have you surfing and having safe fun
- Ocean and surfing safety briefing before entering the water
- Overall this is a group lesson, however, you will receive one on one feedback and form correction with an instructor
- Spot wildlife including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more
- Light snacks and refreshments provided
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa
- Hotel transfers
- Light snacks are provided, however, surfing consumes a lot of energy. It is recommended to bring along your own food
- Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact our friendly reservations team on 1300 935532
- Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off for this experience
- This tour departs from Noosa from two departure locations
- Bus stop, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
- 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at Giant Pelican
- Please meet 15 minutes before departure at either of the 2 pick-up points below
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- Minimum ages for this adventure is 6yrs and up
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Departing Noosa your adventure will begin with a picturesque 4-wheel-drive beach drive into the Great Sandy National Park and up to Double Island Point.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!