Noosa Jet Ski Ocean Tour - 60 Minutes
Guided ocean jet ski tour
Discover Noosa's amazing bays
Cross the bar and smash through the waves
Scenic tour past Noosa National Park
Freestyle session in the middle of the bay
- 60 minute jet ski experience
- Life Jackets
- Guided jetski tour in the ocean
- Visit some of Noosa's amazing bays
- There's a possibility of seeing dolphins
- Race our jet skis over to the front of Noosa Beach
- Travel up to Hell's Gate
- Watch as large pods frolic and play in their natural environment!
- This experience operates seven days a week from 8AM- 6PM, excluding Christmas Day.
- This experience departs from 256 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville. We are located opposite Edward Street. Free parking is available on site
What To Bring
- Wear whatever you would like to get wet in! We recommend swimmers and light shorts and a t-shirt. Life jackets will be provided, as will wetsuits when it is cold.
- The price quoted is for one jet ski, which can carry one or two people. It's up to you! We can take up to five jet skis on tour at any one time
- This experience may be affected by the weather. We still operate in the rain however in the case of strong winds and heavy rain we will reschedule your experience for a later date
- You will need to sign an indemnity form on the day
Terms And Conditions
- No jet ski license is required
- You must be 16 years of age or older to drive the jet ski however children over 125cm may still be passengers
- If you are under 18 years of age you will need a parent or guardian to sign for you on the day
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Departing from Noosa, learn to surf Australia's longest waves at an uncrowded beach at Double Island Point on this full day adventure. Book your tour here!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!