Newcastle Whale Watch and Nature Cruise
Premier whale watching experience
Hightlights of Newcastle & the Hunter Coast
Unobstructed 360° views
Safe and comfortable eco-tourism vessel
New wet weather jackets provided
- Premier two hour whale watching experience from Newcastle
- On board professional guide will provide informative marine commentary
- Wet weather jackets can be provided
- Departing daily at 9am
- 11am departure available on some weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Between June and November each year
- Approximately 2 hours
- Harbour Square Boat Dock, out the front of Rydges Newcastle, along the Honeysuckle Foreshore
What To Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Seasickness remedy if required
- Not recommended for travellers with back or heart problems, who are pregnant or who have other serious medical conditions
- On the day, make sure to bring along some warm clothing. Our crew will also provide you with a premium weatherproof jacket should you wish to keep you comfortable while on board
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Any booking canceled within 48 hours of departure, or no attendance on the day will not receive a refund
You may also like these kids' and family activities
The Newcastle adventure tour showcases the magnificent, rugged Hunter coastline during a 2.5 hour cruise from November to May each year.
Step aboard CoastXP's Lake Cruise & Nature Walk for a half-day adventure boat experience, guided bushwalk and lunch surrounding the largest saltwater lake.
Treat the family (2 adults and 2 children) to an extraordinary 18 minute scenic helicopter fight over Newcastle CBD, coastal beaches and Lake Macquarie.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!