Newcastle Coastal Adventure Tour - 2.5 Hours
Discover the beauty of the Hunter Coast in a comfortable eco-vessel
Admire sea caves, cliffs, dolphins and turtles
Unobstructed 360 degree views
Accredited quality and sustainable tourism business
Premium weatherproof jackets provided
Local knowledge of the coastline
- 2.5 hour adventure boat tour
- On board professional guide will provide informative marine commentary
- Wet weather jackets can be provided
- Water and juice
- This experience is available from November to May each year.
- Departing daily at 9am
- This experience takes approximately 2.5 hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time
- This experience takes place in Newcastle, NSW.
- This experience departs from Harbour Square Boat Dock, out the front of Rydges Newcastle, along the Honeysuckle Foreshore.
What To Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Seasickness remedy if required
- Not suitable for children aged under 3 years
- Not recommended for travellers with back or heart problems, who are pregnant or who have other serious medical conditions
- Participant changes are allowed
- This tour runs with a maximum of 20 people
- The tour will be rescheduled or cancelled in the unlikely event of poor weather
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Encounter Humpback Whales on the NSW coast between June and November with this 2 hour premier whale watching experience from Newcastle! Book here!
Step aboard CoastXP's Lake Cruise & Nature Walk for a half-day adventure boat experience, guided bushwalk and lunch surrounding the largest saltwater lake.
Treat the family (2 adults and 2 children) to an extraordinary 18 minute scenic helicopter fight over Newcastle CBD, coastal beaches and Lake Macquarie.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!