Lake Macquarie Adventure Cruise and Nature Walk
4 hour Lake Macquarie cruise and nature walk
Guided 2km nature walk
Views of Pulbah Island Nature Reserve
Visit Lake Macquarie State Conservation Area
Individual grazing box
- Adventure boat tour of Lake Macquarie
- Guided bushwalk of the Lake Macquarie State Conservation Area
- Premium individual grazing box
- Adventure boat tour
- Guided bushwalking experience
- Lunch overlooking Pulbah Island Nature Reserve
- Premium individual grazing box
- Islands and beaches of Lake Macquarie
- Conservation Area
- This experience departs at 10am.
- The duration of this experience is four hours.
- CoastXP’s Lake Macquarie tours depart from Pelican Boat Ramp, along the Pelican Foreshore next to the NSW Marine Rescue base in Pelican.
What To Bring
- Footwear appropriate for walking/hiking
- Reusable water bottle
- Sun-safe clothing including a hat, sunscreen and breathable clothing
- Any personal medication you may require as prescribed by your healthcare professional
- We operate in the natural environment, which can be subject to change.
- If the LIVE weather conditions are different to what is forecast, we may choose to postpone or cancel your tour. If there is light rain on the day, the tour will still run.
- Not recommended for travellers with back or heart problems, who are pregnant or who have other serious medical conditions
- On the day, make sure to bring along some warm clothing. Our crew will also provide you with a premium weatherproof jacket should you wish to keep you comfortable while on board
Terms And Conditions
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- The minimum age is 8 years old
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Encounter Humpback Whales on the NSW coast between June and November with this 2 hour premier whale watching experience from Newcastle! Book here!
The Newcastle adventure tour showcases the magnificent, rugged Hunter coastline during a 2.5 hour cruise from November to May each year.
Treat the family (2 adults and 2 children) to an extraordinary 18 minute scenic helicopter fight over Newcastle CBD, coastal beaches and Lake Macquarie.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!