Wilsons Prom Scenic Cruise
Cruise along the picturesque Wilsons Promontory coastline
Regular sightings of dolphins, seals and sea birds
Stopover at Refuge Cove for walk or swim
Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch included
See the Wilson Promontory Lighthouse
View secluded granite islands on Victorian coastline
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch at a remote cove
- Cruise around the Prom Lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowa Island Seal Colony
- Stop over ashore at Sheltered Cove
- Cruise over 100kms of pristine coastline Cruise around magnificent granite cliffs
- Departs Port Welshpool 9.30am, returning approx 6.30pm, on the following dates:
- Oct, Nov and Feb - Sat, Sun & Tue
- Mar - 2nd & 4th weekends
- Dec and April - 2nd weekends only
- This experience takes place in Port Welshpool, VIC
- If you are prone to motion sickness pills are recommended
- Not suitable for passengers with impaired mobility and children under 4 years of age
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season.
- Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!