Bellarine Peninsula Sightseeing Tour including Sailing Cruise and Lunch
Spend the day at the Bellarine Peninsula
Start with a stroll along the Geelong Waterfront
See wildlife at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre
Enjoy an on-board lunch whilst you sail through the bay
See the greatest strawberries at the Tuckerberry Hill
Travel the Peninsula & see the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse
Experience the best scenery and culinary hotspots of The Bellarine on this guided day tour from Melbourne. Geelong's waterfront precinct and historic sea baths are the first glimpses you'll get of the peninsula. There is plenty of time for a beach walk before an immersive cultural experience at Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre. As you make your way to lunch, you'll stop to snap some photos at the Bluff Lookout and Point Lonsdale Lighthouse to enjoy the spectacular coastline.
A regional lunch hamper is served while sailing Port Phillip Bay and you may be joined by pods of dolphins. As the day tour comes to an end, taste the best of Bellarine touring Tuckerberry Hill Farm, famous for their strawberries and blueberries which can be picked when in season.
- National Park fees
- Regional produce hamper for lunch
- Return transfers
- Friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Berry picking (seasonal activity)
- Spend the day at the Bellarine Peninsula
- Start with a stroll along the Geelong Waterfront
- See wildlife at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Enjoy an on-board lunch whilst you sail through the bay
- See the greatest strawberries at the Tuckerberry Hill
- Travel the Peninsula & see the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse
- Tours depart at approximately 8.30am (or earlier from designated pickups around the CBD) and return at approximately 6pm
- Please ensure you are waiting at pick up point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick up
- Approximately 10 hours
- Main meeting point is from outside the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street @ 8:30am (Please wait at the bus stop)
- The following pickups are offered, please advise if you would like to be picked up from a different location below and we will confirm the pickup time.
- Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
- Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne
- Her Majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
- Please be ready and wait at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Warm Clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School Holiday Programs: 02-25 Jan 2024
Summer Holiday Program: 15, 16, 22, 23, 24 January 2024. Online: 15-19 January 2024
4-Week Intensive Course: 03-30 January 2023 (Weekdays 10am-3pm)
School holiday program: 15 January 2024
School holiday program: 8-9 Jan; 17 Jan; 18-19 Jan 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!