Hurunui River Jet Boat Ride - 45 Minutes
Exciting 45 minute jet boat ride on Hurunui River
Blast through the Hurunui River at heart racing speeds
360-degree spins and drifts thrown in for good measure
Explore the wild coastline or beautiful farmland
Wind your way through shallow river braids and dramatic canyons
Located near Hanmer Springs and Christchurch
- 45 minute jetboat ride
- Life jackets to be supplied
- The duration of this experience is 45 minutes
- 1767 Domett Road state highway 1
- The meeting point for this experience is on Dommett Road, Domett
- It is located one hour north of Christchurch on the State Highway 1 Bridge over the Hurunui River south of Cheviot
What To Bring
- Warm clothing, sunglasses and suitable footwear are required, rain and lifejackets are provided
- Please note availability is subject to capacity, river and weather conditions
- Minimum of 2 passengers required for a trip (1 adult)
- Toilet facilities are available
- Minimum age 5, children defined as 5-13 years
- Jet boating is an adventure activity which means that a certain amount of risk is involved Passengers must be physically able, pregnant women are discouraged
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!