Canberra Hot Air Balloon Flight
Up to 1 hour balloon flight
Famously clear Canberra skies
Champagne celebration at the Hyatt Hotel
Receive a commemorative flight certificate
Optional buffet breakfast (payable on the day)
Reach heights of 2000 feet or more
- Approximately 1 hour Hot Air Balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Champagne celebration at Park Hyatt Hotel at the conclusion of the flight
- Buffet Breakfast (available for purchase on the day of the flight)
- In-flight photos are taken and can be purchased immediately after your flight
- Get involved and assist the crew with the setup of the balloon - or just stand back and watch
- Begin your ascent into the sky as the new day dawns
- Enjoy the magnificent views as you reach heights of 2000 feet or more
- Take your camera and snap some amazing aerial shots of Canberra to help you remember the experience for years to come!
- Upon landing receive your commemorative flight certificate and a glass of Australian sparkling "champagne" as part of the traditional ballooning celebration
- Tour times vary depending on the time of the year and depart about 30 minutes prior to sunrise. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. It is highly recommended to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your pick up time and location. Please allow approximately 3 hours from meeting time to your return to the hotel for the total ballooning experience
What To Bring
- Sturdy flat soled shoes hat and sunglasses
- Long trousers or slacks are preferred to shorts and avoid white clothes. Ballooning is an outdoor adventure experience and white clothes may be soiled
- Don’t forget your camera which may be carried at your own risk
- Children aged 6-12yrs must be accompanied by an adult. Not suitable for children under 6yrs
- The flight path is subject to change without notice with the decision being made by the pilot with the safety of the customers in mind
- The flight time can slightly alter on the day, should the weather conditions hinder the safety of the balloon flight
- Please note surcharges apply on weekends
- Due to booking demands, flights booked for weekends and public holidays are charged at a higher rate than weekdays
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the balloon flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 18-21 Dec 2023; 02-25 Jan 2024. Book today!
Bring the family for a fun outdoor adventure at Gibraltar Falls! Just a short drive from Canberra. Pack a picnic & spend the day exploring the nature.
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Kids (0-3 year olds): FREE
School holiday programs: 15, 17, 22 January 2024. Book today!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!