Cairns City 10 Minute Scenic Flight
Incredible views of Cairns City & panoramic coastal views
The Great Dividing Range & the Barron River delta
Fun, friendly & helpful crew
The ultimate Instagram moments
Cairns Esplanade & Admiralty Island
Modern air-conditioned aircraft
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Informative, in-flight commentary
- Complimentary refreshments - tea, coffee, bottled water
- All fees and taxes
- Pick-ups/drop-offs - make own way only
- Personalised in-flight video optional extra ($75)
- Collectable ‘Zoomy’ merchandise – optional extras
- Enjoy incredible views of Cairns City and panoramic coastal views
- Cairns Esplanade, Admiralty Island, the Great Dividing Range and the Barron River delta
- Knowledgeable and experienced pilot/guides
- Modern air-conditioned aircraft
- The ultimate Instagram moments
- Tours depart between 8am and 6pm (Subject to change at anytime)
- Passengers must arrive no less than 20 minutes prior to planned departure
- During check-in, passengers will be given a mandatory safety briefing and for Covid19 screening purposes, undergo thermal screening and a be asked to respond to a brief wellness questionnaire
- Zoom Helicopters, 21 Bush Pilots Avenue, General Aviation, Cairns Airport
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price
- Children aged 3 years to 13 years must be accompanied by an adult on all flights
- Only one (1) infant is permitted to travel in an aircraft
- Expectant mothers are welcome to fly with us at their own discretion
- Zoom Helicopters advises passengers to refer to their Doctor prior to confirming a booking with the consideration that seatbelts must be worn at all times during any flight
- Helicopters offer limited capacity for the carriage of luggage. For this reason, all passengers are restricted to a maximum allowance of 20kg per person (subject to aircraft limitations). Accurate individual passenger body and carry-on luggage weights MUST be advised at the point of booking
- Permissions to carry additional luggage for infants is subject to the combined weight (passengers / luggage) being within aircraft operational limits on the day of travel
- Full size prams cannot be accommodated and capsules/child seats cannot be fitted in the helicopter
- Due to the dimensions of helicopter cargo compartments, luggage is required to be carried in a single carry-on size case or soft bag per person
- You are welcome to store excess baggage at the Zoom Helicopters office
- Please notify us at the time if booking advise if travelling with infants
- At the time of booking, please advise us if you are travelling with passengers that require special assistance as additional seating regulations apply
- Due to Workplace Health and Safety requirements, our staff are not able to lift passengers
- All flights are confirmed subject to availability, weather and booking minimums (passenger numbers)
- In the event a passenger is refused, no refund will apply
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!