Walk the Plank
BRAND NEW experience to Skypark Cairns!!
Experience life on the edge
Balancing 140m above sea level
- Walk the Plank experience
- 20% off Skypark worldwide
- FREE transfers (subject to availability) please contact Skypark Cairns to confirm your transfer
- Food and drink not included but available for purchase at the Gravity Bar
Monday: 10am - 12:30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 12:30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 10am - 12:30pm
Friday: 10am - 12:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Open EVERY DAY during school holidays
Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice dependant on volume
Transfers operate at 9:30am, 11am and 12:30pm, drop off times can vary.
- Located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Minimum height is 100cm
- Minimum weight is 30kgs (only applicable if wind speeds exceed 30km/h)
- Any medical conditions must be advised
- Transfers are subject to availability please contact Skypark directly to check
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your walk the plank time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!