Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Mission Beach
Full day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Free snorkel briefing and tuition
Visit 2 outer reef locations
Delicious BBQ lunch with fresh prawns
All snorkelling equipment provided
Free tea, coffee & fresh muffins
Explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef during this Outer Reef tour on board the ' MV Reef Goddess', a beautiful custom built snorkel and dive vessel.
The world-famous Great Barrier Reef is Queensland's gem and a natural attraction you must visit at least once, thanks to this day cruise from Mission Beach, you can spend the entire day exploring the vibrant coral reefs, coming face-to-face with curious marine life and relaxing on the deck while floating in paradise.
8.30am -You will begin your adventure to the Great Barrier Reef from our new marine facility located at Clump Point Boat Ramp where you will meet our wonderful crew. You'll head out to the outer parts of the Great Barrier Reef to spend the day exploring. Visiting a total of two beautiful sites, you'll be able to take full advantage of the snorkel equipment, briefings and tuition to go beneath the surface and explore this iconic natural wonder. Throughout the day you'll also be treated to morning tea and a delicious barbecue lunch complete with fresh prawns, salads, bread rolls and fruit, ensuring your energy levels are kept up the entire day.
While on the reef, passengers are able to take part in a few optional extras including an introductory diving expedition and a certified dive, as well as purchasing snacks and beverages on board. Wet suits and Go Pros can be hired on board to document your adventures.
The cruise is set to return to Mission Beach at around 4:30 pm, with the young ones being entertained with the onboard kids club on the journey back.
- Full day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Tea, coffee and fresh muffins on the way out
- All snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel briefing and training
- BBQ buffet lunch with prawns, salads, bread rolls and fruit
- Kids club on the way home
- $8pp reef tax which is payable onboard the day of the tour
- Introductory Diving (includes all dive equipment + wetsuit)
- Certified Diving (includes all equipment + wetsuit)
- Snacks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase on board
- Go Pro's available for hire direct with the operator
- Merchandise - hats and stubby coolers
- Wetsuits (included with diving)
- A full day outer Great Barrier Reef experience
- Free snorkel briefing and tuition
- Visit 2 outer reef locations
- Delicious BBQ lunch with fresh prawns, salads and tropical fruit
- Fun filled, educational experience
- Departs at 8.30am and returns at 4.30pm
- Cruises depart from Clump Point Boat Ramp, Mission Beach
- Parking is available at either the top lookout car park OR car park spaces opposite the public toilets in the upper car park. Please ensure you do not park in trailer parks per council regulations
What To Bring
- Dry change of clothes
- Cash for onboard sales
- Docking locations are determined on the day to suit weather conditions
- Wear your swimmers as you will have to walk through water up to your knees to board the vessel
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!