Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld 2 Attraction Pass
Purchase a 2 in 1 combo ticket & SAVE!
Kuranda Koala Gardens
Koalas, wombats, snakes, crocs & more!
Shows & presentations
Hand feeding and photo opportunities
- Due to existing bookings for a large number of koala holding photos for the 12th March 2023
- General Admission to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- General Admission to Birdworld Kuranda
- Hotel transfers
- Freshwater Crocodiles
- Kangaroos & Wallabies
- Lizards, Monitors & other Reptiles
- Amazonian macaws
- The endangered cassowary
- Cheeky rainbow lorikeets
- Australia's largest collection of flying birds
- Natural habitat exhibiting over 400 birds
- Hand feeding and photo opportunities
- Kuranda Koala Gardens - Open daily from 10am to 4pm. (Closed for Christmas Day, open Anzac Day 1.30pm - 4.00pm)
- Birdworld Kuranda - Open daily from 10am to 4pm. (Closed for Christmas Day, open Anzac Day 1.30pm - 4.00pm)
- Both locations are conveniently located in Kuranda Village. Drive yourself, hire a car or take a FREE Shuttle Bus from the Skyrail & Kuranda Railway Station every 15 minutes between 10am and 3pm daily
- All entries must be used on the same day of entry
- Your voucher needs to be redeemed at Kuranda Koala Gardens. Please present your voucher at Kuranda Koala Gardens and they will provide tickets for Birdworld Kuranda
- For the Kuranda Koala Gardens Welcome Map click here
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Ensure you visit Kuranda Koala Gardens at the date and time you select. Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!