Historic Village Herberton Tickets
Free parking including RV
Historical precinct set on 16 acres
60 period buildings to explore
Nature walks, natural river/stream
Outstanding area of natural beauty
- A full day self guided tour to Herberton Historical Day Tour visiting Historical Village Herberton
- Enjoy a self-purchased lunch from the Village Tea House Cafe, or alternatively cafe stop
- Free Wif
- Free parking including RV
- Historical precinct set on 16 acres
- 60 period buildings to explore
- Nature walks, natural river/stream
- Outstanding area of natural beauty
- 8 live working displays to view
- Experience a heritage train ride on the Atherton-Herberton Historic Railway every Sunday
- Open daily
- High Season Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Low Season Opening Hours: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- CLOSED - Christmas day
- Please arrive 90 minutes before closing to make the most of your visit.
- Please allow at least 3 hours for this experience
- 6 Broadway, Herberton
- Located on the Atherton Tablelands. We are 15 minutes drive from Atherton, 90 minutes from Cairns, 1 hour and 45 minutes from Port Douglas and about 4 hours from Townsville.
- Dogs on lead are welcome
- All Person Access attraction
- Please note: The Eastern side of the Village (across the Suspension bridge to the John Deere Tractor Shed), does not have concrete footpaths, but does have a level, well-compacted road.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!