Great Barrier Reef Sailing Cruise
Full day outer reef sailing cruise
Visit 2 reef locations
Snorkelling, scuba diving and more
Morning & afternoon tea
FREE guided snorkel tour
- Full day Great Barrier Reef Sailing Cruise
- Snorkelling tuition
- Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch
- Guided snorkel tour
- Morning tea with freshly brewed coffee
- Afternoon Tea with homemade snacks
- Wetsuits in Winter and stinger suits in Summer
- Hotel pick ups. These are available at an extra cost of $20pp from Cairns & $30pp from Northern Beaches Hotels and are payable on board the day of travel. Upon completion of purchase, you are required to contact the tour operator prior to your travel date to arrange a hotel pick up if required (Tour operator's contact details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Introductory and Certified Scuba diving
- Hotel transfers
- All optional extras are available for purchase on the day of the tour
- Your experienced and knowledgeable skipper will choose from 24 exclusive outer reef locations to visit
- The skipper will choose two from the best sites suited to the weather conditions to give enure you get the best possible experience
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the water, sites may include Hastings Reef, Paradise Reef, Flynn Reef and more
- Soak in the sun whilst staring across the magical crystal waters
- Dive into the water to cool off and swim amongst turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals
- Lunch is prepared and served daily on-board; enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch including local prawns, fresh salads and tropical fruits will you. Vegetarians are catered for daily
- Knowledagable and friendly crew
- Air-conditioned saloon
- Set back and enjoy a cold beverage from the bar on the sail back to cairns
- Cruise departs Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal daily at 8am and returns at 5pm. Check in commences from 7.15am
- Do you provide all of the snorkel equipment - Yes, everything
- What if I get seasick - If you are prone to seasickness, it is advisable to take something before you go. Check with a chemist. As Passions is a catamaran, it is a lot more stable in rough weather than monohulls and the sails act as a stabiliser. We do sell sea sickness pills on board the boat, but please remember, tablets are a preventative, not a cure, so take them just before we depart.
What To Bring
- Swimming gear
- Money for any extras on board
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel Subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!