Fitzroy Island Adventures Half Day Trip with Optional Lunch
45 minute return ferry to Fitzroy Island
Enjoy walks through the rainforest
Abundant marine life
Optional activities once on the island
Picture perfect scenery
Over 2 hours to explore Fitzroy Island
Please note seasonal rates apply
- Off Peak dates: 24th April - 24th June; 1st November - 20th December; 16th January 2024 - 28th March 2024
- Peak dates: 1st April - 23rd April; 25th June - 31st October; 21st December - 15th January 2024; 29th March - 31st March 2024
- Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
- Over 2 hours to explore Fitzroy Island
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Departs Cairns at 10:45am, depart Fitzroy at 2pm. Arrive in Cairns at approx. 2:45pm
- Guests will receive a text message the afternoon prior to departure with berth number and vessel as well as a link to a map directing them to the correct location
What To Bring
- Cash/credit card for any food and drinks on the island
- If selecting the half-day trip with lunch, please specify if you would prefer a hot or cold lunch at the time of booking. If no preference is given, guests will receive the cold option (sandwich and wrap)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!