Cairns City Sights Afternoon Tour
Cairns City Sights Tour from Cairns Hotels
Hotel pick up and drop off
Local knowledgeable guide
Guided tour of the Cairns Museum
Devonshire tea & scones
Looking for a half day tour of Cairns? Book this guided Cairns City Sights Afternoon tour to discover the history of this city, see all the highlights PLUS enjoy an Devonshire tea and scones! Knowledgeable local guides will take small groups to St Monica's Cathedral to view the world's largest themed stained glass windows, take a stroll through the Flecker Botanic Gardens in the wet tropics plus view the sights of Cairns from picturesque vantage points. The afternoon tour also includes a visit to the Barron Falls and the Surprise Creek Falls, Palm Cove Beach and a delightful afternoon tea and scones. This tour is perfect for those who are short on time but want to discover the vibrant history and natural attractions of this city. Book your Cairns City Sights tour online here!
- Cairns City Sights Half Day Afternoon Tour with Transfers from Cairns
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Cairns Hotels
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 20 people)
- Exclusive 20 minute guided tour of the Cairns Museum
- Cairns Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Devonshire tea & scones
- Cairns’ scenic lookout
- Lower Barron Gorge
- Palm Cove
- Discover Cairns vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to Far North Queensland
- St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows
- Experience a true local delight with warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream
- Try your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical
- Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants
- Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way
- Stunning Lookouts - Cairns' best scenic lookouts
- Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns
- Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls
- Palm Cove - Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset
- 20 minute guided tour of Cairns Museum (free re-entry) within 3 days of your tour
- Tours depart Monday to Saturday from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 1pm and return at 6pm
- Complimentary Cairns Hotel pick up from 12.30pm
- Approx 5.5 hours
What To Bring
- Children under 4 years are not recommended for this tour
- No Wheelchair or Wheelie walkers permitted
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!