Birdworld Kuranda Entry Tickets
Over 75 species of birds
Lush rainforest environment
Hand-feed various birds
Brilliant Amazonian macaws
Lorikeets, Galahs & Cockatoos
Visit Australia's true "home of the birds" at Birdworld Kuranda in QLD's tropical north just 30 minutes' drive from Cairns and 1 hour from Port Douglas for a look at one of the most diverse collections of bird life in the world! This interactive, family oriented "bird zoo" located in one of the most popular rainforest areas of Queensland is a must-do for animal lovers visiting the region. With over 75 species of exotic birds from both Australia and abroad, each boasting an array of beautiful colours, you'll be able to enjoy both the views and having a turn at hand-feeding some of these friendly avian creatures yourself!
Enjoy not just the company of the birds but the lush rainforest environment as well - take a stroll through the tropical landscape that blends trees with tumbling waterfalls and clean ponds and revel in the sounds of the birds as they frolic and play. A great day out for adults and families and kids alike, Kuranda's Birdworld is not to be missed - so buy your tickets online today!
- General Admission to Birdworld Kuranda
- Hotel transfers
- Amazonian macaws
- The endangered cassowary
- Cheeky rainbow lorikeets
- Australia's largest collection of flying birds
- Natural habitat exhibiting over 400 birds
- Hand feeding and photo opportunities
- Open daily from 10am to 3pm (Closed Christmas Day 25th December. Open ANZAC Day 25th April 1.30pm to 4pm)
- Birdworld Kuranda is conveniently located in the Kuranda Heritage Markets on Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda. Kuranda is approximately 30 minutes from Cairns and 1 hour from Port Douglas. There is a FREE shuttle bus that operates from Skyrail and Kuranda Train Station
- For your safety please see the Bird World Safety Interaction Guidelines here
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Ensure you visit Birdworld Kuranda at the date and time you select. Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!