Australian Butterfly Sanctuary Entry Tickets
Guided aviary tours
Behind the scenes tour
Australia's largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit
Over 1500 magnificent tropical butterflies
Located in the heart of Kuranda Village
- General Admission to Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- New Food Plant Walk
- Free information sheet in various languages
- Hotel transfers
- 4 Park Pass - includes entry to Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Cairns Wildlife Dome, Rainforestation Nature Park & Wildlife Habitat
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary & Rainforestation Nature Park (includes Army Duck Tour, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala & Wildlife Park)
- Australia's largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit
- Over 2000 magnificent tropical butterflies
- Behind the Scenes Laboratory Tour
- Open daily from 9.30am to 3.30pm except Christmas Day (25th December)
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is situated at 8 Rob Veivers Drive in the heart of Kuranda Village, 40 minutes from Cairns. There is a shuttle bus to Kuranda Heritage Markets and all attractions, departing from the Skyrail & Kuranda Railway Station every 15 minutes between 10am and 3pm daily
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!