Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight - 30 Minutes
30 Minute Scenic Helicopter Flight
Vlasoff Sand Cay
Upolu Sand Cay
Cairns hotel transfers included
- 30 minute scenic Great Barrier Reef helicopter flight
- Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- Green Island
- Arlington Reef
- Vlasoff Sand Cay
- Upolu Sand Cay
- Flights depart daily from 2 Pier Point Road, Cairns between 10am and 4pm. Upon completion of purchase, the tour operator must be contacted to confirm the exact flight time. Complete local tour operator information is included on your confirmation voucher
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- All passengers weights must be advised at time of booking
- All passengers will be weighed before the flight to confirm weights
- Nautilus Aviation operate a fleet of helicopters with individual specifications. The maximum single seat payload is 130KG. For passengers exceeding 130KG, aircraft seating four or more (4+) passengers are required for private charters and for listed tours and packages, an additional seat at 50% of ticket price may need to be purchased for passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- As a flight time is not specified upon purchase, at the completion of your purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time for your selected date
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Cancellation notice of 48hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours, for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if the booking is cancelled inside 24 hours
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!