Horse Riding Byron Bay Beach Ride
1 or 1.5 hour beach horse rides
Ride right on the beach!
Calm, well-trained horses
Friendly horse guides
Caters to all riders - Beginners to Experienced
Children are welcomed
- 1 hr
- Watch dolphins play and sea eagles soar whilst riding on our beautiful, trained horses. Enjoy the fabulous sun, sand and surf that Byron is famous for... on horse back.
- On our 1 hour beach ride we will take you along isolated 7 Mile beach and back again
- 1.5 hrs
- Enjoy all the freedom of riding along 7 Mile beach
- Rides start from 9am in the morning and go through until 5pm. Times do depend on availability
- Beach ride is not available on weekends and NSW public holidays
- Make your way to Lennox head and head to the main village. Follow the road to the Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park. Keep following the road past the Caravan Park. Take 1st on left (opposite the Surf Lifesaving Club). Follow the road to very end
What To Bring
- You will need long pants and boots on all rides. All rides are fully supervised
Terms And Conditions
- We cater for all standards of riders – beginners, nervous adults and children are our specialty
- Maximum weight limit 110kg
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Feel the adrenaline rush of an epic freefall as you travel at 200km/h back to earth with this awesome weekend Byron Bay skydiving experience up to 15,000ft! Suitable for 16+ year olds.
Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Byron Bay floating with magnificent ocean and hinterland views. Conclude with a delicious gourmet breakfast.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!