Lennox Heads 2 hour Group Surf Lesson
Small group surf lesson
Professional and passionate instructors
Experience the world class waves of Lennox Heads
Authentic surfing experience
2 hour lesson perfect for beginners
Learn all the basics from paddling, catching waves & standing
- 2 hour surf lesson
- All equipment
- Learn to surf at Lennox Heads
- In a small group setting you will learn the basics and with plenty of hands on help from your fully qualified instructor, you will be cruising in on waves in no time
- Great if you have never surfed before, or need some tips to take your surfing to the next level
- Lessons operate at 9.30am
- 2 hour surf lesson, please allow 3 hours for the entire experience
- Lennox Head/Alstonvillle Surf Lifesaving Club, Pacific Parade Lennox Heads
What To Bring
- Minimum age of participants is 10 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Find you sea legs and learn how to stand up paddle board in Byron Bay on a 2.5 hour group lesson in beautiful, natural surroundings. Book your lesson here!
Feel the adrenaline rush of an epic freefall as you travel at 200km/h back to earth with this awesome weekend Byron Bay skydiving experience up to 15,000ft! Suitable for 16+ year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!