V8 Race Car Driving Experience - 8 Laps - Brisbane
What you need to know
Head to the Queensland Raceway for an exhilarating eight lap V8 driving experience on Queensland's premier motorsports track. In Willowbank, revellers will take part in a pre-race driving lesson and safety briefing before gearing up in a professional suit and helmet to live out all their race car driving dreams. Buckle up and take advantage of zero speed limits as you zoom out of pit lane and onto the straights on this iconic race track.
Professional race car drivers will provide in-car instruction to help you get the most out of the action packed experience as you conquer corners at eye-watering speeds. Friends and family are welcome to come along and watch all the action from a special spectator's zone. Feel like a racing champion from the moment you strap in and put your foot on the pedal. Our V8 driving experiences are in hot demand so be sure to book in advance or give as a gift.
- Eight drive laps around Queensland Raceway
- In-car instruction from a professional race car driver
- Use of race suit, helmet, V8 race car
- Pre-drive tuition
- Photo from your experience
- Eight exhilarating drive laps in a real V8 race car on a real race track
- Communicate with your instructor through a headset
- Bring spectators to watch you blister around a championship race track
- Race days are held throughout the year on specified dates
- Sessions available every half hour from 7am to 11:30am
- Please allow 2-3 hours for this experience, including the briefing and driving.
- This experience takes place at Queensland Raceway at 133 Champions Way, Willowbank, QLD 4306.
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing as the race suit will need to go over any clothing you choose to wear. Fully enclosed, flat-soled shoes, long sleeves and long pants are required (normal runners are fine).
- As part of the COVID safe plan, Balaclavas are required. Can be purchased on the day for $10. Long sleeves and long pants are also required
- Participants must be at least 18 years and hold your Learner's Licence with a minimum 50 hours log booked
- Participants need to be within the maximum height of 194cm and minimum height of 135cm with maximum weight below 120kg
- Both Holden and Ford cars are available. Automatic available only on request.
- Participants who arrive on the day of their experience and do not adhere to these guidelines will forfeit their experience
- You will be required to sign an indemnity form prior to participating in the experience
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian on the day
- A current photo ID for both the passenger (student ID) and parent will need to be shown along with proof of guardianship, ie Medicare card
- If you normally wear spectacles, it is essential that they are soft frames and face fitting to ensure that they fit inside the helmet. Contact lenses are not a preferred option as they often become dislodged
- If you have a concern with respect to health issues, especially shortness of breath, it is recommended that you seek professional advice from your family doctor before commencing this experience
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Within 5 days of event, $20 rebooking fee to be charged
- Rebookings to be completed within 12months of original booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present it on the day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- The drive may be interrupted or cancelled due to inclement weather as driving at high speeds on a wet track can be dangerous. Please contact the supplier to confirm the status of the day
- In the case of your driving experience being cancelled due to weather, the experience will be rescheduled
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.