Brisbane River Midday Sightseeing Cruise
What you need to know
Cruise along the Brisbane River to take in sights of the beautiful Brisbane region from on board the MV Neptune where you’ll spend the afternoon learning about the region from an on board commentator. A great afternoon on the water for both locals and tourists, River City Cruises is one of Brisbane’s best and the original sightseeing cruises on the Brisbane River.
For the duration of the cruise you’ll be taken past some of Brisbane’s most iconic locations and sights such as the picturesque Kangaroo Point, the towering CBD and the Story Bridge. This guided tour runs for 1.5 hours and in that time you can take advantage of the many photo opportunities and grab a refreshment from the on board coffee shop and licensed bar. Guests will also receive a complimentary souvenir map that includes discount vouchers for various experiences and attractions around the city.
The cruise departs 12:30pm daily and returns at 2-m, ensuring the best part of the day is spent in the best way possible; aboard a scenic sightseeing cruise.
- 1.5 hour sightseeing cruise along Brisbane River to Newstead
- Informative commentary about the history and future of Brisbane
- Complimentary souvenir map
- South Bank Parklands
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Storey Bridge
- New Farm Park
- Wonderful Brisbane riverside homes
- Departs daily 12:30pm and returns around 2pm
- Departs daily from: City Botanic Gardens River Hub Alice Street Brisbane
- Children under 5yrs are free of charge
- Our boutique style Vessel M V Neptune can carry up to 80 guests
- The upstairs area has a fully covered deck allowing for unrestricted views of the passing scenery
- The indoor area has seating for 42 guest
- Coffee shop serving light lunches, refreshments, Licensed Bar and bathroom facility onboard
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.