Up to 18,000ft skydive, highest in New Zealand!
Up to 75 seconds of freefall
The ONLY skydiving company in Auckland
Incredible views of the East & West coasts
Free return transport from Auckland CBD
Proudly NZ owned and operated
Are you searching for the ultimate adrenaline rush in Auckland, NZ? Book a tandem skydive and jump from the plane at up to 18,000 feet for an unbelievable experience! New Zealand is known as the adventure capital of the world and this is the country's highest skydive experience. Begin with a 20 minute scenic flight before reaching elevations of up to 18,000 feet. Watch as the light turns green, the plane door opens and you free fall at a heart stopping 200 km an hour for up to 75 seconds. The parachute then opens for a very picturesque 5 minute flight back to the dropzone. Enjoy scenic views of both the east and west coast of the North Island including Waiheke Island, Piha Beach and even Mt Taranaki. Camera packages are available for purchase so that you share the moment with your family and friends. Book this once in a lifetime Auckland skydive online here and finally tick that item off your bucket list!
- 18,000ft, 16,000ft or 13,000ft Auckland tandem skydive
- Up to 75 seconds of freefall (18,000ft - 75 seconds, 16,000ft - 60 seconds, 13,000ft - 45 seconds)
- Allow 3 hours
- Freefalling at a speed of 200+ km/hr with a spectacular and unique backdrop
- Incredible views of the East and West coasts, Waiheke Island, Piha Beach, Mt Ruapehu and even Mt Taranaki
- The ONLY skydiving company in Auckland
- Free Wifi on the ground
- Proudly NZ owned and operated
- Enjoy the free BBQ facilities and make a day of it
- Large 17-seat plane - jump with all your friends & family!
- Amazing camera package options - handy cam and freefall camera options available on the day of your trip
- Open Tuesdays to Sundays.
- 73 Green Road, Parakai, West Auckland.
- Free transport to and from Auckland City is offered directly with the provider and is subject to availability. If pick-up is required please arrange 24 hours before your booking.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing suited to the weather - a jumpsuit is provided plus a hat, goggles and gloves during winter
- Closed in shoes that can be secured e.g. trainers/sneakers
- If you wear contact lenses or glasses these can be worn and goggles will be provided
- 18,000ft skydives are limited to those 12 years and over.
- If you are over 100kg you may not be able to skydive. Everyone is weighed on arrival and a decision is made dependent on the conditions on the day
- Skydive's are very sensitive to weather. Skydive's will be confirmed 1 hour before your jump time. If the weather is not suitable to skydive when you phone to confirm your jump we will re-schedule you for another time later that day or another day depending on your schedule
- Please allow 3 hours from your booking time for the entire tandem skydiving experience. If you are using our free transport service from Auckland City, the time from pickup until return is approximately 4.5 hours
- Spectators can join the viewing deck
- If you are unsure if an existing medical condition or injury will affect your skydive, please consult with your doctor for advice. We are unable to advise on medical issues
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!