Rotorua Multi Choice Attraction Pass
Skyline Gondola Ride
5 luge rides included
Entry into Paradise Valley Springs
Entry to Polynesian Spa
Ultimate Rotorua sightseeing pass
An adventure ride at Velocity Valley or Zorb. Your choice
How It Works
- Purchase your package
- Upon completion of purchase, you will receive a voucher that you present on arrival to each activity
- You have total flexibility as to when you want to visit a particular attraction and you don’t need to book in advance
- You can also choose to visit attractions over several days as the Passes are open dated
- This pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Entry to Paradise Valley Springs
- Velocity Valley Agrojet, Shweeb, Swoop OR Zorb
- Skyline Gondola Ride + 5 Luge Rides
- Entry to Polynesian Spa (Pavillion or Family Pools)
Paradise Valley Springs (if selected)
- Come and visit the Lion pride and see the feeding daily at 2.30pm. Get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk and see Trout in the stream and spot native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and native alpine parrots, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed
Velocity Valley (if selected)
- Velocity Valley is New Zealand’s most thrilling adventure playground that boasts not one or two, but FIVE high octane rides that will set your adventurous side soaring. You can choose from ONE of the following. Agrojet – the world’s first commercial sprint boat which gives G-force sensations on hairpin bends, the Swoop which is a super body swing flying from 40 metres high and reaching speeds of 130kph or finally the one and only Shweeb, a world first human powered monorail racetrack
Zorb (if selected)
- Jump inside a 3.5 metre inflatable Zorb globe and roll down specially designed hills on a 1 metre cushion of air (a world first invention made in Rotorua)!
- Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongotaha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama before racing back down Mt Ngongotaha on the world famous Luge! Choose from 5 tracks with options for every skill level and chairlifts returning you to the top after each ride
- Chill out after a full day with a relaxing soak in the geothermal waters of this award winning hot mineral pool spa complex. In the Pavilion pools unwind in seven hot mineral pools ranging from 38°C to 42°C overlooking Lake Rotorua. Fed with hot mineral water from two different springs, you can choose to bathe in geothermal acidic water which is renowned for providing relief for tired muscles, aches and arthritis, or in the alkaline hot pools which have rejuvenating properties for your skin
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late
- Polynesian Spa is open from 8am to 10pm
- Velocity Valley is open daily from 9am to 5pm
- Zorb is open daily from 9am to 5pm
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present to each attraction on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this package
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!