Okere Zip Line and Lake Rotoiti Hotpool Combo
Rotorua zipline and hotpools combo
Soar over waterfalls and native forests
Discover the rich Maori history
2.5 hour soak in the Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools
Discover the hidden pools overlooking the lake
Secluded hot pools accessible by boat or plane
- Zip lining
- Hot pools
- The duration of this experience is six hours.
What To Bring
- The experience provider will provide all safety gear, please bring comfortable weather appropriate clothing and covered footwear for Zipline, and swimmers and towel for the hot pools
- Please bring any snacks & water needed
- Trip times 12pm Zipline, 2.30pm Hot pool
- Hot pools leave VR Rotorua (just a 2-minute drive from Rotorua Rafting base) at 3.30 pm, others on demand.- allow 2.5 hours
- Allow 6 hours, 2.5 hours Zipline, 2.5 Hours Hot pool
- We provide all safety gear, you bring comfortable weather appropriate clothing and covered footwear and a swimsuit and towel for the hot pools
- Age limit: 5 years and above. Those under 15 must have an adult accompany them
- Weight limit: 130kg
- Child Age: 5 - 12 years
- Adult Age: 13 and over
- Senior Age: 65 and above
- All zipliners will need to be able to walk about 400m through the forest on the boardwalks
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take those that are pregnant or those with certain medical conditions. If you have any questions regarding this, please get in contact
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!