Auckland City Discovery Tour - 4 Hours
Half day Auckland sightseeing tour
Visit the Mission Bay Coastal suburb
Views from One Tree Hill and Mt Eden summit
See Auckland Harbour Bridge from Bastion Point
Take photos of Rangitoto Island from Achilles Point
Maximum of 19 passengers on tour
Looking for an unforgettable Auckland sightseeing tour? Look no further! Auckland and Beyond offers an exceptional half-day tour that will take you on a journey through the vibrant city of Auckland, New Zealand. Hop on a premium Mercedes city tour bus with a maximum of 19 passengers and get ready to explore the best of what this stunning city has to offer.
A small group Auckland sightseeing tour is the perfect way to discover the hidden gems and iconic landmarks that make this city so special. From the bustling waterfront to the charming historic districts, your knowledgeable guide will provide fascinating insights into Auckland's rich history and culture.
During this Auckland half day tour, you will capture panoramic views of the city's most iconic attractions from various vantage points. Visit Bastion Point at MJ Savage Memorial Park for spectacular photo opportunities of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, Waitemata Harbour and, of course, the famous Auckland City Skyline.
Next up, get back to nature as your Auckland sightseeing tour guide shows you incredible views of Rangitoto Island from Achilles Point. Learn all about the history and geology of the youngest volcano in Auckland region, before visiting two volcano summits yourself on the next part of your Auckland half day tour. One Tree Hill, Maungakiekie, has an elevation of 182 metres, while Mount Eden Summit, Maungawhau, rises to 196 metres tall. Both offer 360 degree views of Auckland City and the Hauraki Gulf.
Not your average Auckland city tour bus, Auckland and Beyond Tours provide premium Mercedes vans that are designed for your comfort and convenience, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience. With small group sizes, you'll have the chance to ask questions and engage with the friendly Auckland sightseeing tour guides, who are passionate about showcasing the best of Auckland.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to explore Auckland's highlights in just a few hours. Book your Auckland sightseeing tour today and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Half day Auckland sightseeing tour
- Small groups with a maximum of 19 guests on tour
- Premium Mercedes vans for ultimate comfort
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at your central Auckland accommodation
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks
- This experience starts at approximately 9am
- Pick up times from your central Auckland accommodation will be confirmed upon booking
- This experience takes approximately 4 hours
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your central Auckland accommodation
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear warm clothing and bring a jacket during the winter season (June to September)
- Bring a camera
- A minimum of 2 people are required to make this booking
- Lunch is not included in this tour
- Child rates apply (3-12yrs)
- Infants under 3 years (0-2yrs) travel free
- Car seats available to hire for infants under 3 years (additional cost), or you are welcome to bring your own child seats
- 7 – 10 days prior to the date of the tour – 25% of your ticket plus any booking fees and charges
- 3 – 6 days prior to the date of the tour – 50% of your ticket plus any booking fees and charges
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!