Whitehaven Beach Southern Lights Tour
Ocean rafting adventure
Visit stunning Whitehaven Beach
Guided walk to Whitehaven lookout
Enjoy outstanding reef snorkelling
Reef & island naturalist talks
Hotel transfers included
- Hotel Transfers
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- All snorkelling equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Guided national park walks
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Lunch - Tropical Style Lunch is available for $20 per person on the day
- Sunsuit/wetsuits hire is available for $8 per person on the day - free for students and pensioners
- Prescription mask hire is available for $15 per person on the day
- Walk to the Southern Whitehaven lookout with breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays, and join the guided walk to the stunning Hill Inlet lookout
- Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots; enjoy the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs
- Relax on the world famous white silica sand for at least 2 hours
- Tours depart daily at 10am and return at around 4.30pm
- This tour departs from Coral Sea Marina North (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
What To Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling
- Cameras should be in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board but you are welcome to bring your own
- If you have chosen not to have our tropical style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day
- A Chinese guide is available daily but is not guaranteed for all the boats
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Public holiday surcharges apply - $20 per adult, $10 per child and $50 per family (2ad and 2ch) that is to be paid direct to the supplier on the day.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!