Whitehaven Beach Sailing Tour
Full day sailing adventure
Whitsunday Islands and Hill Inlet
All snorkelling equipment provided
Guided walk to Hill Inlet lookout (Tidal dependant)
Delicious gourmet bbq lunch
Beer and wine from 11am
Explore the beautiful Whitsundays region with this Whitehaven Beach Sailing Tour departing Airlie Beach. Taking you to a handful of the region’s best locations including Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach itself aboard the big purple catamaran, Camira, this is the ultimate sailing tour for visitors looking to explore this gorgeous part of the country.
Throughout the day you'll embark on a number of exciting activities and adventures such as walking the trail to the iconic Hill Inlet learning about the region and the history of the traditional landowners of the Whitsundays, the Ngaro people, to take in impressive, postcard-perfect views of the island, you'll also put on your snorkel and dive in for an underwater adventure around the reef. For those snorkelling, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for loggerhead turtles and stingrays who are often amongst the marine life seen throughout the day.
Without the hum of the engine and nothing but the wind pushing you along (weather permitting), this is a surreal experience that you’ll never forget. With an experienced crew on board to talk to you about the region and sailing in general, you’ll walk away from this day tour with a wealth of knowledge of the Whitsundays region and a camera full of incredible photos.
This day tour is also all-inclusive, so you won't ever have to reach for your wallet! The tour includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, snorkelling equipment and light wetsuits, beach activities and commentary of the region throughout the day. The catamaran also has a licensed bar serving beer and wine from 11 am. This Whitehaven Beach Sailing Tour is the ultimate day out in the Whitsundays.
Combining a handful of memorable experiences in the Whitsundays including sailing, snorkelling, relaxing on a world-famous beach and hiking, you'll be sure to have an incredible day out!
More than just a cruise, this is an epic adventure in one of Australia's most iconic regions!
- In line with government regulations due to Covid-19, guests will now be served gourmet lunch packs and individual servings of morning and afternoon tea.
- Full day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious gourmet lunch bbq, soft drinks and water
- Beer and wine from 11am
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
- Hotel transfers must be pre-booked and are available at an additional charge of $12.50 for adults and $6.50 for children.
- Hotel transfers to Port of Airlie
- Magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Sailing onboard one of the world's fastest catamarans
- Snorkelling the inner reef
- Beautiful Whitsunday beaches and bays
- Spacious deck areas on board
- Experienced well informed crew
- Fully inclusive day cruise
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout *Tidal dependant
- Cruises depart Port of Airlie at 8:15am and return at approximately 5:45pm
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- Operates 7 days a week
What To Bring
- Light jacket for cool or windy days
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!